For the couples who are low maintenance, but their elopement needs a bit of coordination to make it run smoothly! You need a TRUE ELOPEMENT package from P3 Events. Because where is a better location to have your elopement than Las Vegas?
Let me guess, right now your first thought may be: “It EXISTS?!” Yes, in fact this elopement coordination package is so popular (despite our other amazing packages) that we’ve coordinated over 10+ elopements with a ceremony-only necessity. Although the pandemic propelled the need for these types of weddings…we are STILL seeing a surge in smaller, inexpensive events!
We believe (in a post-Covid world) couples have realized the importance of together-ness, but also what & who really matters. Therefore, elopements and micro-weddings are here to stay! And despite their spontaneous nature — there is a NEED for planning and coordination.
Eloping to Las Vegas has never been TRENDIER! Instead of throwing your significant expenses for an entire wedding, couples are splurging on the experience of getting married rather than the “fancy party” and P3 Events is HERE for it.
P3 Events’ True Elopement Coordination (Package):
- 1 Hour Onboarding Meeting 1 month after booking
- Venue Research & Coordination of Venue Tours (in person or virtual)
- Complimentary assistance with Hotel Room Booking (blocks, individual rooms, etc.)
- Personalized Design of Mood Board & Style Guide
- Creation of an All-Inclusive Package for your Elopement based on your approved Mood Board & Style Guide
- Complete Booking of ALL of your vendors included in your all-inclusive package (transportation included)
- Day-of-Travel Itinerary for Transportation
- 1 Hand-Sketched Rendering of your Ceremony Space & Cake (if applicable)
- Detailed Day of Timeline + will be distributed to all of your vendors 1-2 weeks before your wedding (if applicable)
- Up to 4 hours of Production Time for 1 (one) location
- 1 Day of Producer and 1 Assistant for up to 40 guests
We take Elopement to the NEXT level: by adding creative and personal touches throughout. Besides, we stay true to making your event feel as sporadic and true to what an “elopement” means. WE do it all & ask you to simply, show up!
What Our Past Couples’ Elopement Coordination Looked Like:
A typical day for this type of event is a 4-5 hour production that includes set-up, photos, ceremony, drinks (sometimes bites) for toasting, more photos, and breakdown. Essentially an elopement that “looks and feels” like a real wedding without the intensity of an entirely detailed itinerary. Our true elopement coordination package is considered “ceremony-only” because this is the main event we focus on.
Take a look at our portfolio of elopement photos that P3 Events has produced and coordinated below:
Crystal & Christian
Charlotte & Rob
Deanne & Josh
Shyann & Dylan
Anastasia & Marus
Kara & Jason
Caitlyn & Gabriel
In summary…we LOVE Elopement Coordination!
Overall, one size does not fit all when it comes to “eloping.” We partner with you to make yours as unique and imaginative as possible! Are you interested in our services? Fill out an inquiry form so we can connect with you: click here!